Measurements, tests and sensors
- Automation of measurement and testing using virtual instrumentation technology
- Measurement and evaluation of turnkey power quality
- Testing of measuring equipment for electric power: electricity meters, electricity quality analyzers,
- synchronous phasor evaluation units
- Optical product inspection, machine vision, camera systems
- Signal processing, adaptive filter design, software-defined radio
- Sensors of non-electric quantities
- Building management
Is it necessary to introduce someone?
At present, the expert group is working on the following projects:
Teaching activity of the group
- Measurement and Sensors Area: Electrical Measurements, Sensors and Measurements, Electronic Measuring Instruments, Metrology and Precision Measurements, Measurement in Telecommunications, Measurement in Information and Communication Technologies, Electronic Measuring & Instruments, Measuring Systems.
- Virtual Instrumentation: Virtual Instrumentation I, Virtual Instrumentation II, Systems for Measurement and Data Collection, Measuring Systems and Their Programming, Methodology of Design of Information Metering Systems
- Soft Skills Area: Conceptual Design and Development of Innovative Products.